Are you worried about your prostate health? Many around the globe are not hand in hand with medical terms. I believe most of the population is unaware of what the prostate is or what is its function and how important it is. Even though some know what the prostate is, they might not be well educated about its needs and functions.
Prostate Health Now – What You Need To Know!
There are many affected globally due to different prostate problems. And these problems are treated in many different ways. But before anything, it is always better to prevent any disorder and promote our health conditions.
So that’s where this article will mainly highlight and before getting there let us go through the prostate and its problems.
What Is Prostate?
The prostate is a small gland located below the bladder and in front of the rectum of the male reproductive system. This gland helps produces a fluid called semen in the sperm. The gland is about the size and shape of a walnut. It’s crucial to keep the prostate gland healthy in order to be efficient in reproduction. There are some common and life-threatening problems due to prostate.
Common and severe prostate problems
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
This is very common among people who are 50 years and older. As you age, the chances of your prostate getting enlarged are higher. By the time you reach 60 or 70, the prostate might be the size of a lemon. Since the prostate surrounds the path of the urethra, it can squeeze the urinary tube. Symptoms like difficulty in peeing are very common.
However, medications are available to help shrink the gland for better relief. This medication helps muscles around the prostate to relax. Other treatments such as laser, microwave, and surgery are also recommended if its too severe
- Acute bacterial prostatitis
This usually starts with a bacterial infection and can get severe, if not taken care of. This infection can be easily treated by taking antibiotics for a long period of time, you may also need medications for the pain.
- Chronic prostatitis
This syndrome is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome, usually caused by inflammation. This also pains in the lower back of the groin or at the tip of the penis. Can be treated by medication, surgery, and some lifestyle changes that can also help to treat the disorder.
- Prostate cancer
The changes in the cells allow for the formation of abnormal cells, these abnormal cells turn into a tumor. Some tumor grows slowly and does not cause any serious harm, whereas other turms grow and spread at a rapid rate, the tumor can spread into nearby organs such as the bladder and can travel through the blood to different organs. This tumor also can cause erectile dysfunction. Treatments depend on the nature and severity of the tumor. Several medications are included in the treatment as well as surgery.
Also When choosing a prostate wellness formula, there are a few primary things that you need to look for in the supplement.
Here, we have penned down a Fluxactive review after analyzing the formula in-depth.
Symptoms of prostate problems
➡️ Repeated urinal tendency
➡️ Blood in urine or semen
➡️ Pain while ejaculating
➡️ Pain around the penis and hips
➡️ Trouble urinating
➡️ Erectile dysfunction
➡️ Pain in the bones around reproductive organs
➡️ Less force while urinating
How to keep the prostate gland healthy?
- Following a healthy diet, eating lots of vegetables and fruits, because they are a brilliant source of fiber, nutrients, and minerals. It also helps to regulate the blood flow
- Avoiding processed foods or fast foods. These foods can increase the chances of prostate cancer.
- Keeping your body active. Do exercises or anything that helps the body to stretch and be mobile.
- To prevent infections always keep your reproductive organs clean.
- Drink lots of fluids, it helps bacteria and other toxic chemicals to dilute and flush out through urination.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods if you have an infection around the prostate gland. Eating spicy foods can only worsen the condition.
- Maintain a healthy weight, and sleep profoundly. Limit consuming caffeine, sugary drinks, and alcohol.
- Limit the consumption of red meat and processed meats.
- Manage your stress level, high level of cortisol likely to cause prostatitis because stress can cause muscles around the pelvic region to tighten. Stress levels can be reduced by meditation or any activity that involves pleasure and relaxation in your mind
🍲 Foods that boost prostate health
- Tomatoes: tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant that protects the cell from damage as well as eliminates cancerous cells before turning into tumors.
- Broccoli: The phytochemicals in the vegetable are known for killing cancerous cells, hence including broccoli in your diet can lower the risk of prostate cancer
- Green tea: special components in green tea improves health by killing toxic chemicals and cancerous cells in our body
- Pomegranate juice: This contains high levels of antioxidants, which helps chronic diseases that are caused due to oxidative stress.
- Legumes and soybeans: Contains compounds that are biologically active, these biologically active compounds help to kill bacteria to prevent infections, as well as it has cancer-fighting abilities