The Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Forum was held on December 3, 2015 in Washington DC. Attended by over 700 members of the RJC from all over the country. Of the 14 Republican presidential candidates, 13 attended (Senator Rand Paul backed out due to Senate business). Each candidate had 30 minutes for a prepared speech and questions. A fundamental concern of the RJC is Israel. So it was not surprising that most of the comments related to foreign policy and the relationship between the United States and Israel.
Click on the links below for video of each speaker along with a brief review of their comments.
• Florida Governor Jeb Bush
• Johns Hopkins Neurosurgeon Ben Carson
• New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
• Texas Senator Ted Cruz
• Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina
• Virginia Governor Jim Gilmore
• South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham
• Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee
• Ohio Governor John Kasich
• New York Governor George Pataki
• Florida Senator Marco Rubio
• Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum
• Real estate mogul Donald Trump