It is spring time and my herb garden has started blossoming. It is time to enjoy my fresh spices in my recipes.
Garlic scallions, parsley, and coriander are perfect for my chicken patties.
Chicken Patties With Fresh Herbs
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- olive oil
- 1 can cooked navy beans
- 2 chili peppers
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch garlic scallions
- salt to taste
- In a food processor, grind 1/2 cup of navy beans, parsley, cilantro, and garlic scallions.
- Add the breadcrumbs and eggs, and process them.
- Add the ground chicken and salt to the mixture.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a heavy skillet.
- Make dollar pancake-sized chicken patties.
- Fry over medium heat until golden-brown.
- Serve immediately.