Presented by JEVS Career Strategies
— Mindy Bogue
Are you trying to find a job but finding that marketing yourself is difficult? Do you tend to get very anxious and shut down in job interviews? Maybe you’ve heard about the wonders of networking, both online and in “real life,” but you’re not sure where to start. JEVS Career Strategies can help you with free workshops on Friday mornings in Center City. The next group of sessions begins February 11.
Weekly Topics include:
- Feb. 11: Goal Setting
- Feb. 18: Identifying your Strengths and Accomplishments
- Feb. 25: Networking
- Mar. 4: How to Use the Internet as a Networking Tool via Linkedin.com
- Mar. 11: Managing Stress & Making Experience & Age Work to Your Advantage
- Mar. 18: Acing the Interview
- Mar. 25: Salary Negotiations
- Apr. 1: Maximizing Your Success in the Workplace
For more information and to reserve your seat, call Wendy Rosenfeldt at 215-854-1874.
JEVS Career Strategies offers a wide range of career services to help individuals weather the current economic storm. We are not an employment agency but part of JEVS Human Services, one of the largest nonprofit organizations in the Delaware Valley. For more information, please contact us at [email protected] or 215-854-1874, or visit us at www.jevshumanservices.org.