In anticipation of the new restaurant, please join us for an exciting Food Series featuring the engaging, creative and funny wisdom of Rabbi Dr. Meir Soloveichik and the culinary talent and skill of the chefs of Citron and Rose, Michael Solomonov and Yehuda Sichel.
First part of the series for Rosh Hashanah follows the jump.
Honey: How to Truly Bee Jewish
Honey has been associated with Jewish celebrations for over one thousand years. What is it about the miraculous beehive that is so significant? And how can understanding honey’s symbolism guarantee that our new year will be sweeter?
- When: Sunday, September 9, 2012 at 7:30 pm
- Where: Chabad of the Main Line, 625 Montgomery Ave, Merion Station, PA 19066. Future installments will take place at the new Citron and Rose!
- Cost: Suggested $18 donation will support local Jewish Day Schools.
- RSVP: Space is limited, so you must reserve a spot. Please RSVP to [email protected] by Friday, September 7, 2012
- Rabbi Dr. Meir Soloveichik is the Director of the Straus Center for Torah and Western Thought at Yeshiva University and Associate Rabbi at Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun in Manhattan.
- Michael Solomonov is the executive chef and co-owner of Zahav, and the executive chef at Citron and Rose.
- Yehuda Sichel is a sous chef at Zahav and chef de cuisine at Citron and Rose.