Celebrate Father’s Day with individualized grilled pizzas. This meal is very easy to pull together, even if you have young children. You may purchase refrigerated pizza dough. Set out bowls with different toppings, such as olives, mushrooms, sliced onions, minced peppers, etc., and let the whole family have fun making the pizza of their choice.
- Refrigerated pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- A selection of shredded cheeses such as: mozzarella, cheddar, Colby, Gruyere, Emmental, Edam, blue, or chevre
- Heat the grill.
- Rub the grates with olive oil.
- Flatten the pizza dough, and brush with olive oil.
- Place the pizza dough on the grill and cover.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pizza dough from the grill and turn it over.
- Spread some tomato sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese over the tomato sauce.
- Place the pizza on the grill and cover.
- Cook for about 3 minutes.