Join a panel of distinguished business and community leaders for an informed and balanced conversation on:
- How lack of real competition in politics has gridlocked government and hurt American business
- The role of gerrymandering
- What can be done?
- Redistricting reform in Pennsylvania: A strategic first step
- Katherine Gehl, Political Innovation Activist, Former President & CEO, Gehl Foods, Inc.
- Carol Kuniholm, Executive Director, Fair Districts PA
- David Thornburgh, President, Committee of Seventy
- Moderator: Craig Ey, Editor in Chief, Philadelphia Business Journal
Seating Is Limited
5:30PM – Networking, Food, Cash Bar
6:15PM – Panel Discussion
7:30PM – Q & A
8PM – Networking