Swiss chard is in season now. It is the perfect complement for baby potatoes in a warming winter casserole.
- 1 bag microwavable baby potatoes
- 1 bunch Swiss chard
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- Parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Microwave the baby potatoes.
- Cut each potato in half.
- Wash and thinly slice the Swiss chard.
- In a heavy pot, melt the butter.
- Add the Swiss chard and for sautee for a few minutes.
- Mince the garlic, and add to the pot.
- Juice the lemon, and pour it over the chard.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Add the cooked baby potatoes.
- Mix well, and allow to simmer covered for a few minutes.
Enjoy with a crunchy green salad.