Philadelphia Jewish Voice’s board members celebrate winning second place for online presence in the Pennsylvania Newspaper Association’s 2011 Newspaper of the Year Competition.
The Philadelphia Jewish Voice is a completely virtual organization. All of our authors are unpaid volunteers, who write because they love to do so. We run a very tight ship, with few expenses and almost no advertising.
In order to continue doing what we do, we rely on you, our readers, to contribute financially.
We expect to implement some exciting changes to our site in the coming year. Please give as generously as possible — no amount is too modest.
To pay by credit card or paypal, click here:
Checks should be sent to the Philadelphia Jewish Voice treasurer, Eric Smolen, 327 Pembroke Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.
The Philadelphia Jewish Voice is organized pursuant to Pennsylvania’s non-profit corporation law. We have tax-exempt status under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
More ways in which you can help after the jump.
The Philadelphia Jewish Voice is an online community-based newspaper and we appreciate your commitment of any kind. Besides financial donations, you can help us in many ways:
- Spread the word in social media by following us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Have your friends sign up for our free weekly newsletter.
- Take part in the conversation by posting comments to your favorite articles. (Registration required.)
- Encourage your synagogue or organization to post their events on our community calendar. (Registration required.)
- Advertise your group or business on our website.
- Share your favorite articles with your friends.
- Link to pjvoice.com on your website.
- Use your favorite news reader to subscribe to our RSS feed and get notified when new articles are posted.