If you plant pumpkins in your garden, this is the time of year that they all ripen. What to do with all of them?
Once you cut a pumpkin open, you need to use it pretty quickly, because it will not keep fresh for long. The best thing to do is invite your friends and family to dinner and make sweet and spicy roasted pumpkin.
- Pumpkin, peeled and cut into squares
- Olive oil
- Chili sauce
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin with olive oil, chili sauce, and brown sugar to your taste.
- Arrange the pumpkin pieces on a cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven for about 40 minutes.
May be served hot or at room temperature.