The Kohelet Foundations’s Jewish Day School Collaborative will award a limited number of tuition grants and scholarships Jewish day school students in nursery, elementary, middle and high school for September 2012.
These grants and scholarships ensure that more children realize the dream of an education rich in Jewish values and responsibility, where they achieve academically, while connecting to the world through a Jewish lens. Engaged, passionate and committed, they are tomorrow’s leaders.
Each student will receive up to 33% of tuition at day schools throughout Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey, up to $5,000 for lower and middle school and up to $8,500 for high school.
These grants and scholarships are multi-year and are offered to new and existing day school students of all denominations. Qualifications and details vary based on grade level.
Don’t wait another minute to give your child a Jewish day school education.
A limited number of grants and scholarships available at all day schools in Greater Philadelphia/South Jersey:
- Abrams Hebrew Academy, K-12, Yardley, PA
- Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy, 6-12, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Kellman Brown Academy, K-8, Voorhees, NJ
- Kohelet Yeshiva High School, 9-12, Merion Station, PA
- Perelman Jewish Day School, K-5, Wynnewood, PA, and K-8, Melrose Park, PA
- Politz Day School of Cherry Hill, K-8, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Politz Hebrew Academy, NS-8, Philadelphia, PA
- Torah Academy, NS-8, Wynnewood, PA
- Torah Academy Girls High School, 9-12, Wynnewood, PA